Australia Student Visa process :
If you want to study in Australia you need to follow up the following steps before applying for a student visa:
Choosing a course of study and the institution of interest to study.
Submit application to the institution
Getting the offer letter from the institution.
Documents required for getting the Offer Letter from the Education Provider :
- Original Passport (Including Old Passport) (All pages)
- School Leaving Certificate / Birth Certificate
- 10th, 12th Mark sheet And Attempt (credit) certificate
- Diploma or ITI Mark sheets, Degree or Provisional Certificate
- Bachelor mark sheets, Degree or Provisional Certificate
- Master Mark sheet, Degree or Provisional Certificate
- Transcript if available
- Work Experience Letter (If applicable)
- IELTS /English Language Certificate
- Resume / CV
- Any other relevant certificates (If applicable)
- Letter of Recommendation (LOR)
- SOP (Statement of Purpose)
- Marriage Certificate (If applicable)
Accepting the offer letter
Receiving the eCOE(electronic confirmation of enrolment)
Applying for Student Visa (Subclass 500), Student Guardian Visa (Subclass 590)
Admission & Visa Process
We counsel and support the student in regards for the education in Australia by preferring the course suitable for their career , checks for the requirements and offer them the interested institution.
Once the student gets finalized the course and submits all the essential documents apart from the English Test score, we will apply for Conditional Offer Letter from the education provider. However, if the student already has an English Test Score, we can directly apply for the Unconditional Offer Letter.
This process may take 1 month or more for assessment depending upon the criteria of education provider.
Once we get the offer letter the applicant needs to submit the required documents for streamline visa process(SVP) and furnish the financial documents for the amount to be shown. The first semester fees are to be paid to the institution or as required by the institution. A few institutions may need to pay the full fee of 1 year.
Upon the satisfaction of the SVP process, the institution issues the Electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (eCOE) which is inevitable for processing the visa.Then, the application for the student visa is sent to the Department of Immigration & Border Protection, Australia. It is highly recommended that you lodge for the visa before 12 weeks from the days of orientation in the institution.